Thread: the wives
View Single Post
Old 18-01-2016, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3185 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
Re: the wives

I remembered the first time I had sex with Eva. It was after our last O'level paper.

We went out for window shopping and after that, she came over to my foster parents house. She was just after 16 then. If she had reported me, I would be in a boy's home. Of course, Eva would not do that.

When we arrived home, there was no one around. My parents house was only a 3 room flat, and I shared a room with Kevin.

I brought her into the room and she sat on the bed and we started talking about where we would want to end up after O Levels. If our results permits, we would want to go into a JC as then, it was an easier route to the Uni. We have big dreams then.

We started to talk about us. About our future together and how we would want to build it, and even have kids in future. It was then the first time that she told me.

Eva: Sam, I love you, you know?
Me: I know. I always can feel your love for me. I love you too, Eva.

I leaned forward and kissed her clumsily. We were not sure what to do, but I stick my tongue into her mouth, exploring the whole area. She did so as well. The feeling was good but the actions were not fluid.

As we were still in our school uniform, I reached out with a hand and unbutton the first button. She did not stop me, and in a moment of bashfulness, I undid all her buttons. My erection was by now trying to burst out of my underwear as I leaned back and look at her unbutton shirt, her breasts only sheltered by her black bra. Up to then, the only bras I had seen were my mum, my grandma as well those in the mall. The only bra I had seen on women were the triumph models on TV. Eva's was the first.

As I was staring at her, she looked away shyly. I reached out and removed her shirt, and took forever to unbuckle her bra. She reached behind and assisted me. With her bra off, she was sitting there topless. Her areola was dark brown and provide a great contrast against the fair skin of the boobs Her nipples were half the size of the antenna of those tiny Ericsson mobile phone.

I reached out and cupped her breasts, my hands shivering. She did not make any noise as I tentatively touched her nipples. I only heard her took a deep breath and held it there.

She started to button my shirt and removed it by her own. She touched my nipples as well, and I could feel a shiver ran through my body. I moved back and removed my pants and undies hurriedly, standing naked in front of her, with my untrimmed over grown bush.

She took off her skirt and her little white undies. I stared hard at her little jungle down south and she turned away shyly. I reached out and lay her down on the bed, and started to kiss her, moving in between her legs, laying down on top of her. I guided my cock to her entrance and push in slowly. At that time, we did not know that we needed to check if she was lubricated enough. Anyway, I made my entrance.

There was no fireworks, and I was gentle. She frowned and shut her eyes, and I pushed very slowly in, until my full length was inside her. I started to push in and out, but within 5 thrusts, I pulled my cock out and shot the warm load on her tummy. My first time ended in a premature ejaculation as I was too horny.

Whenever I masturbated, I had always imagine what a pussy felt like. FInally, I had managed to feel it.

Eva did not bleed even though she was a virgin. I was surprised and asked her after we cleaned up and wore our clothes.

Eva: There was once in sec 1 during PE session, where we have to do hurdles. I hurt myself and realised that there were blood on my panties.
Eva: sorry.....
Me: it's ok.... I am fine.

I send her home after that. That was the day we both lost our virginity to each other. But seriously speaking, it was nothing explosive. It's not even fantastic.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.