View Single Post
Old 24-01-2016, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2490 / Power: 9
ringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ipanema World Music Bar

This place have been around for 20 years.....I used to drink there in those days.Those days the gals there used to be thai,indo,mongolian,russian,spain....etc .Ihave try Russian b4,it depend s how you nego with them.certain days when business is bad you can get good rates.The one I try I only pay $80 at first she ask for $150 but I told her iam just coming for drink and never expect to take any girls out.After talking with her awhile the chemistry is there so she say she don't mind going with me at $80.That time they stay at strand hotel eventually we become friends I even go to their hotel rooms.One occasion I went up their rooms her Russian friends were sleeping and most of them naked...they are quiet friendly I talk to them and even touch one of her friend...in the end we have sex in another room.They have actually 2 rooms.From then I often go to their room to relax sit and chit chat with them but normally I order pizza or Kentucky for them to eat or top up their phonecard.Then on I normally pay $80-100 for sex with them.But those days are gone...haven been there for almost 15 years I was surprise the rate went up so high.I think the girls are smarter now also.Dont think can get this kind of lobang again.