View Single Post
Old 30-01-2016, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Johnbass - CLONE. CHEAT. MORON.

Farking Serious...
Write so long list of my crimes in sbf...
Let LIMPEH slowly reply you hor...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZapJohnbass View Post
This CHEEBYE used to post like a RETARDED SWINE in the Orgy section and disturbed the seniors. <---- I used to disturb which seniors ah? Oh... Must be after they zapped me... My fault again...
The FUCKER spammed threads, showed no respect to anyone and insulted people. <---- I reply posts nia, where got spam like SL now. I insult people? Oh... Must be after they zapped me... My fault again...
That resulted the MOTHER FUCKER to being zapped but this MOTHER FUCKER used clones to survive. <--- Tell you many times, I don't have clones. You don't believe... My fault again...
This FUCKER used to destroy the Chat Room by forcing the girls to answer his CHEEBYE questions. <--- how I force girls to answer my questions? You jealous you didn't get their answers... My fault again...
These questions were very personal and the girls got very irritated. <--- If I don't ask personal Qs, how to know whether can BBBJ, COF, CIM? My fault again...
The end result was no girls went to the Chat Room and now the Chat Room is DEAD. <---- I told the girls that they are being spied by invisible LANJIAOs that's why CR is DEAD... This one is my fault...
Next this BASTARD teamed up with BITCHES to expose Sugar Babies. <--- I also haven't meet those SBs, how to expose? My fault again...
This ASSHOLE offered very cheap cash to fuck these SUGAR BABIES or expose them. <--- I offer $$ to which SBs, how come I dunno? My fault again...
This is fucking disgusting and this ASSHOLE does not know people are watching. <--- whole CR knows you all are spying in invisible mode lor... No need thank me... This one is my fault...
The primary aim is to bring this SON OF A BITCH to moderation as well as create awareness of the wrong doings of this CHEEBYE. <--- moderation? Good that you have a purpose in life... But try harder leh... My fault again...
Lets see how long you will RUN AND HIDE. <--- where got hide? LIMPEH wait HERE for you... Not happy zap me lor...

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others