Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mickey988 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Local Freelancer & Part Time College FR's by SNN

Promised a FR so here it goes:

A little messy for a start with arrangements with Bro SNN but he was kind enough to be patient and giving me all the required informations. Kudos to you Bro, Thank you!

Was a little disappointed when my first choice was not in town, but Bro SNN recommended Ximena. I took his recommendation and I am so thankful that I did.
Was rushing the whole day in KL so I was pretty exhausted by the time I reached my hotel. Prior to that, had already arranged for Ximena to come at 9pm but I reached the hotel at 8.45pm so I decided to just wait at the lobby and have a cuppa.
Ximena arrived 10mins later with a tap on my shoulder, went I turn around... I was stunted... And lost for words for two seconds, very big beautiful pair of eyes, slender figure in a wrap-around dress. Epic beauty!! Smiling at me and apologised for being late. What touched me later was, how many FL have one encountered that they actually apologised for being late. My record - None.
We chattered easily after I'd recover from my stuttering state And, I mean really easily - just like a very old friend.
My heart was pumping hard when we're in the room and I can't help but keep thinking about her naked. Which she didn't keep me waiting long, we went to the shower together and her service was good. Helping me soap and hugging me from behind while one hand reach for my rod and stroking it. We were still chatting when we got to bed and the action start by some passionate kissing.... she suddenly flip me over and started licking me over.
Very good BBBJ as I would say, great tongue actions and she was looking at me while she suck. And I can tell she was reading me, deep throating when she realise I like it. She also alternated pumping me with her hands getting me real hard. I returned the favour after 15mins by asking her to lie on her back. And I think she enjoyed herself from the juices and sounds that I'm hearing (and compliments from her that I'm good at what I do). Got into action after she came and we switched a couple of positions which she obliged willingly (and seems excited to do so). last position is my favourite which got her moaning loudly and I asked to cum on her body which she gave a nod while still moaning. Boy... I came hard!!! Shot up to her breast and she was also amused as well.

Washed up and again we fell into the easy pace of chatting, so easily that we forgot about time, she stayed longer than our catered time. "I didn't go for a second shot?!?!?!?!" was what came to my mind after she left... But honestly, it was a perfect time well spent. No regrets as well, and I'm even thinking about going to KL again now.

Hope the above is good enough an FR for fellow bros assessments. And apologies if there are some areas which I didn't elaborate. Overall for me is a 10/10. Totally worth it!
Thank you again Bro SNN, Fantastic recommendation!! I WILL BE BACK.