View Single Post
Old 05-05-2016, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 10
hunghingboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhunghingboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: The Day I lost My Virgin

3 of us listened awhile more and the moans of C aroused us, adding excitement from the eagle and chicken play earlier on, we went to another room, should be the parents room, cause got bathroom inside. we locked the door and immediately we felt like we went overseas, AUTO ROAMING hee hee *if u guys know what i meant*

I kissed M passionately, holding her waist with my right hand and grabbing W's butt with my left hand. W was licking my ears, playing with my ear lobes and sticking her tongue deep into my left ear. slowly moving on to my neck with her playful and wet tongue and caressing my dick so gently. she unbuckled my belt and unclipped my jeans, and proceed to kneel on the floor and pulled down the zip with her skill full teeth.

M the start to break away from the kiss and licked my face, slowly moving to the ears and slowly unbottoning my uniform. once my uniform was off, she slowly licked my nipples.... i leaned back on the door and enjoyed the "shuang fei" treatment from 2 hot girls. M kneeled down beside W, took off W's uniform and both their hands on my dick stroking it. with their other free hands, their knead their own breast while tongue fighting each other. the sight was a turned on and at the pace their hands and moving, i sure cum in no time. like that no fun liao.

I pushed their hands away and move both their heads towards my dick, with them still tongue fighting, i inserted my dick through their intense tongue fight , with 2 twirling tongue at each side and lips on my dick, i moved back and forth and enjoyed the process. W started to take my dick in her mouth first and deepthroated herself without much difficulty, M simply removed W's skirt and her own. went behind W and support W into a squatting position. M then went under W, lying back facing the floor, back leopard crawl slowly between W's leg and once W pussy was at her mouth, M starting painting W. W moaned as she blow me. damn the feeling was heavenly. after a good 3 minutes blowjob and balls licking, i came deep inside W's throat.

I helped the both of them up and lay them in a 69 position on the king sized bed with W lying down this time and M on her fours. W was painting M pussy in return and M's moan really was more seductive, maybe because more inexperienced and young. dunno how to moan sexily but can hear the moaning is the really shiock and cannot tahan then moan type, turns me on! M fingered W pussy in return as i positioned my dick in front of M and she is licking the tip on my dick.