Quote:
Originally Posted by AhSoonNo1 View Post
Teahouse Soup Restaurant
三盅两件茶楼

2 Jurong East Street 21
#01-101 IMM Building
Singapore (609601)
Mon-Sun: 11:30am-2:30pm, 5:30-10pm

Was at IMM Factory Outlets to hunt for bargain stuff and bumped into this "new concept" restaurant by ‪#‎Soup‬ Restaurant. They have converted their IMM outlet early May 2016 to a Tea House, albeit the first of its chain. Adapting their signature dishes such as Samsui ‪#‎Chicken‬ w Ginger Sauce and the Ah Gong Ah Por tapioca leaves etc, they came up with Samsui Chicken ‪#‎Noodles‬ 三水鸡面, Ah Gong/ Ah Por Fried Rice 阿公/阿婆姜茸炒饭. Ginger Sauce Pork Buns 三水姜茸包, Ma Jie Chives Dumpling 妈姐韭菜饺 just to name a few.

I went for their lighter dim sum which turn up fairly light and flavorful. Something different from the usual Soup Restaurant offering. Their chicken feet was very much "Ma La" 麻辣味 rather than than the regular black bean sauce. (If I wanted heavier would hv gone for the Hai Di Lao upstairs)
Signature soups, cooked dishes and ‪#‎Samsui‬ Chicken are also available.

Price wise, usual Soup Restaurant prices. Will set you back by about $20 or more per person depending on what you order. For 2 persons below, the meal costs $39. Service wise, good. My take - nice change for this local chain.

So many choices .