View Single Post
Old 15-05-2006, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 19
poompoom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypoompoom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: WIN manage to convince insurance agent - PAULINE

Quote:
Originally Posted by steamer
bro, give stats n dmg leh..when the pic will be up?
thks
sorie for the late release of Pauline infor. ok, here we go. it abit deep but tis is hw i feel abt her when i interview her. i actually wan to name her Wine but since sis Bonnie name her Pauline, jus stick to it lor. she like a well keep wine to me, those who like drink wine will noe. must slowly taste it, fragant of the wine is good, sweet, when the wine slowly flow through ur system, wow...feel of relaxation. or maybe i shld use her nature of her job as an example, she to do thing in details, like to serve n treat u nice. tis is jus hw i feel abt her tat y i convince myself to bring her in even trot she is 26yo, 1.65m, 34B'26'34, a MILF look, good service. those bros who r interested to bonk a pretty, sexy MILF or who have dream on bonking a insurance agent, tat ur chance. just at the damage of $130, 90min, 2 shots. booking start nw but im sorie, today fully book. 1st blood taken by bro seamonk. oops, almost forget to mention, pics be out later 2nite. it time for me to have my own fun liao since most bros having great fun recently.