View Single Post
Old 25-07-2016, 08:28 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
Thanks to bros' recommendations, managed to try Yue Tian L20H62A after a 8-day long MC.

Quick stats:

Name: Yue Tian
Nationality: PRC, Hunan
Face: 6/10 not really my cup of tea. She looks a bit like a younger version of Bukom Mary (that local chinese DJ). That said, she looks really young, like a 16-18 year old JC girl look.
Body: 9/10 sizzling hot, she is not exactly a BBW. quite tall, not plump but meat on all the right places. She is extremely bushy down there. Warning for painters.
Boobs: 9/10 all natural D, big and soft, not too saggy
Complexion: 8/10 smooth, a bit fair
Foreplay: 9/10 knows how to tease
BBBJ: 9/10 good suction and she has this skill that focuses fire power on the dick head which made me tremble quite a lot. her BBBJ is one of the longest i have had
AR: NA quite disappointed there was no AR
FJ: 8/10 responsive but it was weird. She faked a few moans and it was very obvious and she had this "i knew i just faked it" look haha

Overall, I think she is very playful and she probably like to inflict some pleasurable pain on you. She has potential to be an SM Queen. I got "bitten" on my dick head and on my wrists. After 2 days still got bite marks on my hands.

Here is a somehow similar pic of how her body looks like. It is like Rie Tachikawa:

power fr

thanks for the pic too ! now we can have a better idea of her body