Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
KFPanda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Thanks for the reply. Tried Sandy - MILF face, good catbath (wet the back with mouth wash, tongue licking, slurping and strong mouth suction), pry open the bum with hands for deep AR, massage (comfortable back massage with hands and stepping on back), French, deep-throat bj and pussy licking in 69 position, strong sex in cowgal and missionary positions (almost cum during cowgal) good passionate kissing/French, fondling and hugging while thrusting hard into her pussy.

I think I probably couldn't do the entire last part of my description to Xia Tian and Yuan Yuan because of their height. Nothing against them. I understand they have their own patterns and strong service points.

Spoke to Ya Ya in the rear of the house, after the session. She was having a smoke break. (She smoked a packet of cigarettes in 3 days.) She made flirtatious eye blink before I left.
yes, sandy have really good service.
As for xia tian and yuan yuan, where height is a concern, well... everyone has their own liking. I almost thought that there are something wrong with them.