View Single Post
Old 01-09-2016, 12:54 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 25
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Those with Fuck Buddies, Little 3s 小三, Friends with benefits fall in....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
The sex was great at first but after a year its getting a little stale. However dont dare to lose them as once lost really hard to find replacement in our conservative society
I feel you bro, mine FB now turn GF, sex turned stale and conditional after 2 years? after that was kinda downhill with occasional sparks of passion once in a very blue moon. It's more based on her emotions now

before that was just 2 bunnies doing it whenever wherever, bjs when the car was moving, doing it at the hotel and on the way back driving her home, horny again and doing again. did it to one point I was chaffing a lot hahaha...

good old days, relish them...
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment