View Single Post
Old 19-09-2016, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 12
TankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Any hc which have credit card?

Dear Bros, CBD area near Pickering Street, Year 2008. After closing mega deal one of our friend treated us lunch and followed by massage. He brought us to his regular place. After massage 2 of the guys decided to have special while 2 of us declined any specials. ML for the 2 who did not have special were not happy. Anyway my friend was treating us so he paid for all of us. He decided to pao all the payment including specials and tips for the 2 MLs after much complaining. There was some confusion regarding payment especially the tips. It was irritating and with more guys in office clothing entering it started getting embarrassing and one of our friend started grumbling that she did not let him touch her. The lady handling the credit card device had keyed in a higher amount and my friend only noticed when we were outside. During lunch we had beer and after the massage we were all slight groggy.

We then went back in and she now said cannot refund and she confirmed the amount before keying in. My friend who complained about not being able to touch raised his voice and just then a male opened the door with packed food. He told my friend to stop shouting and asked what happened. He acted like he owned the place. He then stared at my friend and told him to write his name and address and will mail a cheque over and that their company policy was no cash refund. All via cheque only. Not happy to go to CASE. My friend told him he will come to collect the cheque and that there is no need for address. The Ah Beng told him he don't want to see him in this place again.

I kept telling my friend to forget it but I guess the feeling of cheated was too great.

3 days later my friend went back home and his wife was holding an envelope with a cheque. Personal cheque with my friend's name. Envelope had return address of the Massage Spa place. My friend had a lot of explaining to do and thankfully his wife was willing to close one eye as she knew how hard he worked on the deal.

So bros no Credit Cards please.