Old 03-06-2006, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 20
SilviaS13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Action in Ipoh mali!

just saw this thread, i m going soon to msia to work so i thought of checking out some old haunts and see got any new updates..didnt know abt robin spa if got go ipoh will check it out.

just wana add my two cents here; Ipoh Taiwan hc provided me with two quite memorable fucks,1 good 1 bad. all this happened 1 year plus ago so not sure still updated or not the news, but wana share what happened.

went up to 2nd floor, open fish tank concept, girls sitting around one corner, customers another two corners. last corner is cashier. saw about 3 to 10 girls at any one time,some working then free then work again. sat there for half an hour oogling, finally decided on the prettiest and most popular girl there

if my memory serves me right she is no.88. from east malaysia sarawak and speaks hakka(?) or whatever the dialect is there. speaks a bit of mandarin too. told me her name is pinky, funny cos she was wearing pink tube. i disturbed her saying she tryin to be funny ah, she just giggled and removed her dressing to reveal pink nipples jitao steam liao,shower liao all the way french to the bed..catbath a while but i prefer to lar ji , she say i very notti but smiling very sweetly still and pushed me down to the bed so she can bbbj for me..den cap me liao ride me cowgirl and took off her rubberband tying her hair to let it all cover onto her breasts..i buey lun so i sat up and carry on larji while still in her..her hands held me damn tight and moaning softly,legs gripping me in a deathgrip..my first time fucking a working lady in the sitting position sibei gf sexperience...den move around for missionary and with her moans i kichia very fast...got the kind of jap girl look with super fair skin and just nice body..not skinny, fill out just nice in all the right places.
ALL THESE FOR ONLY 80RM OMG 30mins only but best fuck ever i rated for the money spent and sextisfaction received...

finished and while leaving saw her enter again with a very fat guy..went down to give my fr to my friends, the next day 2 of them went for her LOL.both very sextisfied. i accompany them and took no. 1 as per okt recommandation, to my horror,super professional abt the fuck and i was super turned off. Taiwan got this number placing, this number 1 worked there for 4 years liao,the most laojiao girl there. so if u want fresh goods,pls choose higher numbers, u wan professional job, find number 1 to 10 lor.

since then i no go back to Taiwan..duno whether Pinky still work there or not...she really SYT and very very accomodating and gfe..