View Single Post
Old 11-10-2016, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 19
Forbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanquisher5005 View Post
100% Agree... Those are real scum, who cheat gals for money...

I have heard from quite a few ML/WL that it will cost them 20,000 to 25,000 SGD for 9-12 month pass. And these ladies will usually borrow from loan sharks... Imagine the havoc it wreaks on them if they get cheated...thats a huge amount of money back at thier home...

In fact some MLs said that they might not come back after RTC because of cost and risk of deportation...
Yes, unfortunately, that is what is commonly known as the cost of doing business. Everything has a cost to it. That also means that given the high cost of doing business, these visiting MLs will do almost anything to try to make ends meet, including fucking even though their ads say they don't fuck. Remember, to these MLs (most of them anyway), there is a cost to anything and everything. The maths is not that difficult. Throwing in rental costs, food and other basic necessities (towels, condoms, KY jellies , etc), their cost each month is probably about $2,000 on a sharing of premises basis. If they occupy the whole apartment themselves, then the cost might double. Let's just take $2,000 each month as a guide. 6 months is $12,000 and a year is $24,000. Add the initial entrance fee of, say, $20,000, the total cost for 6 months of $32,000 and a year is $44,000. This means each month, the ML must take in at least $5,000 (if here for 6 months) or at least $3,600 (if here for a year). At an average of $100 for 60 minutes, you go do the maths how many cocks the ML must masturbate/suck each month just to cover expenses. This is also why, according to what a ML once told me, some MLs resort to gambling to try to make a quick buck and at the same time, hopefully, try to find a sucker who might be willing to pay $500 or more for her to suck his cock and for him to fuck her. Unfortunately, most of these MLs lose more than they could earn - KNN, that's how MBS and RWS earn their money hor.....

Of course, there are also the exceptions. Some lucky MLs might find suckers who give them so much money that the MLs can go back to China and buy a house but is every ML so lucky....

Cheers......