Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
DaSmooth is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Jakarta Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Don't worry la , people are not stupid and can judge for themselves. Classic and Travel are top 5 things in Jakarta mongering. If it was here , I'll be there every day! Cheap booze , nice ladies , live band , nude show , no hassle girls ....... what else do you want?
Personally, I would like to have good, passionate sex with the girl as well. That rarely happens at Classic or Travel, but it does happen at MANY other places in Jakarta. I agree that Classic and Travel are both top 5 in Jakarta for number of customers. I think that's why the girls are mostly dead fish in bed at those places - they get screwed 8 times a day and that ruins the enjoyment for a girl pretty quickly after they have been screwed by 8 different guys a day every day for a month, then 6 months, then a year, then 5 years.

I'm not saying Classic and Travel aren't good value for money, because they are dirt cheap so even seeing the girl naked in the room is worth the 300k. It just depends what you enjoy in life. I personally prefer more of a playful and girlfriend type of experience than I find at those cheap high volume whore houses.