View Single Post
Old 23-10-2016, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 21
tim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoliath View Post
It has been a while since I posted my last MR, now mostly patronizing my regular MLs, so I did not explore on any new ML.

Recently a bit idle so browsed the web and I came across this new ML which caught my eyes

http://sglonelyguy.com/sandy-massage/
http://sgbeautycastle.com/qi-qi-massage-hj/

How I came to visit Sandy/Qi Qi, was her rather forthcoming intro sms when I checked with her services – she told me upfront her photos were original and similar to actual person. It got me interested and decided to visit her.

Anyway, bro Jason already posted an earlier MR on her.

When I visited her – she was still in the old location and it was too exposed. Luckily, she has moved to a new location.

Look:
Similar to photos. A pleasant looking lady of which her look would grows on you. Skin color a bit tanned.Age wise should be closed to advertised age.
Just to mention, she would not be wearing those sexy lingerie to welcome you … just have to be mentally prepared for it. Her massage is her forte.

Massage:
As highlighted by a brother Jason, she worked in a ShenZhen spa for about 2 years, so she has the skill-set.
Her massage is oil-based acupressure style, she covered my back, arms and legs pretty well. She even offered to massage my head which I declined. Her massage is definitely of pro-level as compared to some other amateur MLs.

What she did not offered as follows:
BM
HDLY

Sensual wise:
She told me upfront that she was rather green in HJ people. But she was willing to strip till her panty. Allowed me to freely roam her body, except south and she allowed licking/sucking of her boobs. Her boobs though not big but enough for me to fondle. She also would asked whether what typse of sensual I want - hence she tickled and sucked my nipples. She was rather accommodating to my request and I managed to cum twice with her cooperation.
As what bro Jason has mentioned, she also brought her face close to me, made me tempted to kiss her cheek … and her eyes contact was always on me when talking to me.

GFE:
She is a down-to-earth and chatty lady, no commercial feel. She would not calls you “Honey” at all. Offered me drink before and drink the massage.

The only cons was during my visit, she got distracted by her agent calling her to relocate to a new house. She did apologized to me about it.

RTM: Looking for serious massage with sensual release. I’d go for her.
Just noticed your sig
Good Service Attitude with Reasonable Price
Able to suck her boobs
Acceptable Massage
Compliance within service time

Lol.... Long time didn't get a ML that allows point 2.. Any other recommendations?