View Single Post
Old 13-11-2016, 06:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2243 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Have you tried have you blindfolded your sex partner for blowjob before?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkfish View Post
During one of my anniversary with my then GF (now wife), I had her blindfolded in Hard Rock Hotel (Sentosa) and we tried out all sorts of stuff.

Had her kneel down in the middle of the room naked, hands tied behind her back and started whipping her with my belt.

That lasted awhile then I used a vibrator on her nipples. She got extremely wet. I think it was because she cannot see what's happening around her. Her breathing became very heavy when she heard the humming noise from the vibrator.

Had the vibrator inside her and instructed her to hold it in just by giaping with her pussy. If it drops out or she ask me to push it in again, she gets whipped harder each time.

Had her gave me a hands-free blowjob and it was super shiok~

Fun times~ Now planning for next sexcapade. Learning the art of Shibari now haha so can blindfold her and tie her up properly.
Bro. Try get a Indian guy fuck your wife when she blindfolded.

Should be fun