View Single Post
Old 13-11-2016, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Have you tried have you blindfolded your sex partner for blowjob before?

Good thread bros.

When a woman loses control of her senses and feels vulnerable, that's when you will be able to play her to the max.

Blindfolds and cuffs are my favourite and of course vibrators as bro pinkfish pointed out.

Attached an image before the fun starts with my FB. It was a lunchtime quickie. I had her dress up like a slut - dog collar, tight bodice, gstring, net stockings and her high heels.

After she dressed up, I had her sit with her legs spread on a chair, hands tied behind with the cloth handcuff in the set and I blindfolded her with my black work tie.

Play her with the vibrator all over and left it at the door of her pussy inside the bodice, then cubes of ice over her ears and nipples. When my tongue started working her neck and down her body, she was moaning loud and horny like hell.

Reward was a crazy slutfuck, doubleshots and a bbbj to clean the cock all up.

Sorry can't share the other pics, private stuff.