View Single Post
Old 18-11-2016, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2254 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
Nee Soon range counted?

Long long time ago, when i was still an NSF, I used to have live firing at Nee Soon range and I noticed that the place is not fully fenced up. I can easily go around the gate and walk into the range.

One moon-less night, i brought my gf to Nee Soon range for some "live firing". To avoid being detected, I parked at the golf course next to it and walk over.

I realized that the gate wasn't locked at all, back then security was so lax, so we just walked in via the main gate, no need to bash thru the vegetation.

We went to the training shed above which is completely pitch dark on a moon-less night. I stripped my girl naked and laid her down on the bench at the "ammo point", it wasn't very comfortable because the bench is small and hard, the place also infested with mosquito and the mosquito coil didn't really helped. But the excitement is doing it at a forbidden place, and i imagine having all my army buddy watching us...I cummed inside her shortly.

For those who have been to Nee Soon range before, there is another range further down the road. Out of the sudden, I spotted a few land rovers came out of the other range! Luckily they were leaving and they can't see us because the training shed was so dark.

We worried that someone may come in, so we quickly dress up and leave the place. However, when i reached the gate I noticed that it was locked!! Someone from the landrover actually locked the gate when they leave! No choice got to bash thru the vegetation and walk around the fence to get out.

I can't imagine if someone came into the training shed, there will be no where to hide except do a 500m run down to the bud?

WOW.

U are super daring to do in SAF training area