View Single Post
Old 30-11-2016, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 17
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold
Re: Do you regret marrying?

All this happens if u marry the wrong person....to be fair, this applies to both guys and ladies.

Just like there are unreasonable ladies who demands luxuries from their man. And expect special treatment just coz they give birth to kids.

There are guys that are just as bad.

I ever encountered a guy who only earn like 2k a month with the wife earning almost 9k a month. Not only is he lazy with no drive to do better. He still expect the wife to clean up the place, cooks for him and wants to tell the wife how to spend the money she earns. So when the divorce papers were served, i was not the least surprised.

End of the day, if u want to marry....marry someone who is not overly selfish and will think for u. At the same time, you need to look at the mirror and ask yourself if u are overly selfish and make changes accordingly...

PS : For those that expects their other half to do the housework, you need to ask yourself if they are working....if they are working, you better share the housework...Unless the day comes when your salary alone is enough to let them stays at home comfortably. Don't expect one party to do the housework.

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm

Last edited by maxsee; 30-11-2016 at 10:55 AM.