View Single Post
Old 20-12-2016, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Lightbulb Re: The Making of a Friendship

Cont'd 14

Kathy by now was well aware of the action-taking place before her, and was feeling left out, for she couldn’t do what they were doing and not get caught. She did however put her hand into her blouse and tweaked her hardened nipple, as she watched Carl’s expressions. Carl could feel his cock hitting the back of Isabella’s throat, and awed at the ease in which she engulfed his shaft.

As it became obvious he was about to cum, he placed a hand down to his side, and inserted a finger into Andrea’s extremely wet pussy. Just as Andrea started to cum from this attention, so did Carl, the explosive exit of his semen striking the back of Isabella’s throat with some force, making her gag a little, but still managing to swallow his entire load. After another 5 minutes both Carl and Andrea were composed once again, with Isabella sitting back in her chair wearing a broad grin.

”That was so intense ladies,” remarked Carl, doing his zipper up again. ”I wouldn’t know, I missed out on the fun,” laughed Kathy. ”Well, what say we all go home and I’ll make us all something to eat,” suggested Isabella. They all agreed to this, for the club was getting a little too loud. So pretty soon they were well on their way across town, with Kathy pointing out things of interest on the way, both for Carl’s benefit and Andreas.

As they pulled into the driveway, they could all hear a cat squeal making them think that they’d just hit one, but upon closer inspection it turned out to be two cats fighting. ”God that made me jump,” said Kathy. ”It did me as well,” replied Andrea. Kathy unlocked the front door, telling everyone to enter and walk through to the lounge. Once inside, Isabella commenced in making spaghetti bolognaise, a dish she found to be both simple and quick. Upon finishing this meal, Kathy brought out a couple of bottles of wine, handing one over to Carl to do the honours. It was whilst drinking the wine that Kathy suggested a game of cards, which no one had any objections to.

”What shall we play?” said Kathy. ”It’s got to be strip poker,” laughed Isabella. "How about strip or dare?” suggested Andrea. ”Yes, I like that game,” responded Kathy. Pretty soon Kathy was dealing out the first hand, with a wry grin on her face, hoping that she would see either Carl or Andrea naked before the end of the night. The first hand went to Carl, so he had a choice of either daring someone, or telling one of them to remove an item of clothing. He chose the item of clothing, which Kathy was instructed to remove. Her blouse had to come off, and so without hesitation she removed it. Carl couldn’t help but admire the large breasts he saw, inside a bra that was clearly not built for such a bust. Her breasts were struggling to stay behind such close confines, yet she looked wonderful to behold.

Kathy won the next hand, and had something special planned for Carl. Leaning forward she whispered to Andrea a question, Andrea smiled with what she asked and just nodded her head. ”Okay, what have you got planned for me?” said Carl, nudging Andrea playfully. ”You’ll find out later,” giggled Kathy. The game went on like that for a short while longer, with Isabella being the loser, for she sat their stark naked holding a pillow to hide her embarrassment. After finishing the two bottles of wine, Kathy showed them to her spare bedroom, which had a nice double bed already made up and looking very inviting. ”There is an on-suite as well, so if you need to freshen up before retiring for the night, feel free,” said Kathy, turning the light on in the adjoining suite.

”Thank you Kathy, we appreciate all of this hospitality,” replied Carl. ”Yes thank you Kathy, I hope you sleep well,” said Andrea, kissing her on the cheek. Once in bed, Carl was bursting to know what the whispered dare was all about, but during her denial that such a dare existed she fell asleep, with Carl not wanting to press the point any further. Leaning over he kissed her on the cheek, saying goodnight, and then soon fell asleep himself.