View Single Post
Old 20-12-2016, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Lightbulb Re: The Making of a Friendship

Cont'd 17

”That was the most erotic event of my life,” said Carl, being the first to break the silence. Andrea smiled almost too shocked to say anything because she’d so enjoyed this encounter, but stepping forward she felt she had to say something. ”I never thought that making love to another woman could feel so good, although I’ve always been curious to find out what all the fuss was about, friends have told me to try it, but until now I never have. Thank you Isabella, that was truly a memorable experience,” she said, kissing Isabella on the cheek.
”You’re more than welcome child, it was fun for me to,” replied Isabella, returning the kiss. ”You have quite a man here young lady, I can’t remember the last time I made so much noise,” said Kathy, laughing.

Everyone had a good laugh at that, as they sat opening up a little more and sharing the sort of things with each other, one only shares with friends. Carl and Andrea crammed a sight seeing tour into the rest of their time their, not for one instant regretting stopping to meet these lovely women. Yet all too soon they found themselves back on the train, travelling towards yet another state with undoubtedly more adventures to follow. Funny things train rides you never quite know whom you’re going to meet, for during dinner that night, a young Lady was placed at their table.

After introducing one another, they found they had some things in common. Her name was Elizabeth and she was English but an American citizen, she was travelling to the very next state to meet up with her father who’d just acquired a new home. ”My Mother and Father divorced last year, and I’m going to stay with him for a month before going back home!” declared Elizabeth. Carl was the first to notice something about Elizabeth. She kept staring at Andrea, but not in any nosey way, rather a desiring one. He of course didn’t say anything, but wondered if Andrea had noticed it. Later when Elizabeth had left the carriage, he asked Andrea that very question. ”Yes, I noticed, perhaps she just relates more to women than men,” said Andrea, not quite convinced of her own thoughts. ”Maybe so, she is a very attractive woman though, I’ll give her that,” replied Carl, taking another drink of wine. ”I knew you’d notice that,” said Andrea, kicking him playfully under the table. That might have been the end of that meeting, had it not been for the knock on their cabin door later, for upon opening it Carl discovered Elizabeth asking if she could join them.

Apparently she was feeling like company, but hadn’t met anyone else to talk to. Both Carl and Andrea invited her in, and pretty soon a couple of bottles of wine were ordered to the cabin, with laughing soon following. They had a long discussion, with each finding out more about the others. It was when Elizabeth fell over whilst trying to stand up that the next adventure began, for she fell onto Carl’s lap and kissed him for catching her. Carl couldn’t help but kiss her back, for he was taken by her looks and was also a little worse the wear for alcohol. Elizabeth returned his kiss with a little more passion, her sweet mouth almost covering his own, as her head turned slightly in the embrace. It was then that Andrea wanted to join in the fun, for she started to remove Elizabeth’s white blouse by undoing one button at a time.