View Single Post
Old 22-12-2016, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 20
BalletGal is one of the Best!BalletGal is one of the Best!BalletGal is one of the Best!
Re: Minako....Japanese....Gorgeous Busty Kawaii Babe....Can Cim Can Swallow

thanks bro ICONICK for bringing in such gem. booked an appointment with Minako today. communication with bro was swift and instructions given was precise. Location was very central and near MRT station, and the room was big and nice.

Entered the room and was granted by an authentic Japanese girl. How do I know she was authentic? Because I myself had stayed in Japan for quite awhile and used to their way of talking as well as their behavior. Unless she's a PRC who stayed long enough in Japan then I've nothing to say. Else I'll say she's a true blue Japanese. Her English is pretty decent (stayed in England for 2-3 yrs, so not a problem for other bros who can't speak Japanese). For me who can speak and understand basic Japanese, and had been to Japan several times before, the GFE is defnitely there and she's quite chatty.

She looks 70-80% like the pics posted here. We hugged and frenched almost instantly after the admin was done. She suggested going for a shower and our clothes went off immiediately. Her body is the petite type. Pretty fair and smooth skin, with B cup boobs. Nice small nipples and shaved pussy.

Her shower service is good and detailed, typical Japanese style I guess. Too bad no soapland service, else will be even better. (perhaps bro ICONICK can try bring in soapland girls the next time. haha..)

Started frenching and hugging by the bedside, slowly stripped off her bathrobe, and we move onto the bed. I did a catbath on her, working my way down to her shaved pussy. The moment I licked her pussy she gave off a loud moan. tongue fight with her pussy for few minutes and then I inserted a finger in. She's tight and juicy.

Next up, she positioned me on the bed and started servicing me instead, while I squeeze her B cup boobs. She asked me "MAY I" before going for my cock. BBBJ was wet and good, and can even see the trace of saliva from her mouth to my cock when she was done.

Caps on and she rode me. Alternated afew differnt positions and the sex was passionate with lots of moaning and frenching. She came twice during the whole process if I'm not wrong. Highlight of the day was when I doggie her in front of the giant mirror. Can see her facial expressions and her jiggling boobs from the mirror.

After I was gone, she continued to give a BBBJ for awhile, before lying beside me in bed. We hugged each other and chatted abit about Japan. Time's almost up so we went for shower. After shower I was aroused when she slowly wear back her clothings piece by piece, but too bad time's up.

She fulfilled 1 of my biggest dream, fucking a true blue Japanese girl. I'll definitely RTF her again if she do return to SG.

Bro ICONICK, 2 suggestions to you. 1) try to bring in soapland girls for us bros to enjoy. I can't find shops that's friendly to foreigners in Japan. 2) try bring in JAV stars (not so famous nevermind). So when we look at their AV videos we can reminiscence our enjoyable session with them.