View Single Post
Old 17-02-2017, 08:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonwk711 View Post
I am staying in Marriot.... the bars had some fl hanging around whole night.... alot of smiles but mostly not my cup of tea.

The wechats are horrible... mostly quoting at 800k to 1mil for services.... judging from bro's experience at other spas... wechat is way over priced.

I am enjoying my drinks watching the fl walk to and fro hahaha
JW Marriott not really known as a huge FL destination in JKT, I think some of the gals there may be regular gals so be careful if you approach

Better action if you walk over to Loewy or Basque, you will see hotter women there, although most of them civilians (few of them will be FL), many can be picked up if you know how to pull.

But if pure FL is your cup of tea, it will be better to goto CJs, BATs, or maybe Tiga Pulu. Budget FLs in Top Gun, but usually gals there not to my standard.