View Single Post
Old 17-02-2017, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 8
terryleejw is a Helpful and Caring Samsterterryleejw is a Helpful and Caring Samsterterryleejw is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
My 1st public act was a year ago, where I brought a girl back to my place. It was 1am in the morning, and after a good 15 minutes fucking in the living room, I suggested opening the main door.

One thing lead to another. From opening the main door, to moving closer to it, to doing it doggystyle with her outside the apartment unit with me behind inside the apartment. Slowly inched our way out. I live in a 4 room HDB flat, with 4 units per floor, 1 unit each corner, lift lobby in the centre.

Doggystyled her outside at the lift lobby, she'd get scared whenever the lift started moving up, but miss our floor. The lift has 2 glass panels so when it passes by my floor, users inside can see the outside but only for a split second. Not sure if anyone in the lift saw me pumping her at the lift lobby.

Proceeded to the staircase landing where I told her to moan as loud as she wanted while I fucked her from behind. At 1am in the morning I think you'll be able to hear us from the ground floor

Quite risky but the thrill of it....
Amazing bro. Both of you were fully in the nude?