View Single Post
Old 17-04-2017, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2288 / Power: 12
Spikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by kryptonite123 View Post

Fellow samsters,

Just came back her place. Fucking hell, this has to go down as one of my worst bonks in recent times.

Agreed on 80/1/1 and set off for rendezous. I don't know abt you guys, but I think 100/2/1 is a ploy. These FLs bank on most guys being only able to do a shot in an hr. It takes way more effort to make a guy cum a second time in under an hr than in 1.5 hr. You think they're so stupid to do $50 per shot for 2 shots in an hr? If you ask me, you either go for $80/1/1, or $100/1/1 for a better quality girl.

First, her pics are highly deceiving. She's very fat in person, and doesn't look half as gd as the pics - much older. The pic suggests someone in her late twenties; the real person however looks like in her late thirties. I've been chionging for some time; should have smelled a rat when all her pics are half-body.

Second, two people are sharing the studio apartment. Imagine doing your deed in the room, and you can hear the lady outside watching video on her tablet. I don't know for you, but this lack of privacy is a big negative for me.

Third, while I could get hard with BBBJ (gotta admit her BBBJ skills are quite good), I went soft when I got on top and it's time to FJ (you should able to guess why). She was even wondering why.

Seeing that I was not going to get hard, she suggested HJ. I asked for CIM. She said +$20 more. I agreed. So she started to BBBJ again, and subsequently alternated between HJ and BBBJ. When I eventually ejaculated, she pulled away. It was not CIM, but HJ. Nvm, I kept quiet. Rested for a short while, dressed up shortly, and prepared to leave.

Here is the part which made me fucking pissed. Before I left, she asked where's her $20.

I: 没口爆。
She: 哪里没有口爆?
I: 没射在嘴里。
She: 口爆都射在外面的。

WHAT???? CIM = Cum In Mouth. What has she been smoking?

I unlocked the door and left. No, I didn't give her another $20.

Damn, I need a good bonk to put behind this bad bonk = need to spend more $.
yikes ... that's a terrible experience ... sigh ... better luck next time ...