View Single Post
Old 28-04-2017, 10:57 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1451 / Power: 0
(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post

Thank u bros...its men vs dogs now lol.
Appreciated from my heart.
Hey bro KOC88, sorry to see u kanna zapped.

Maybe I'm old and bo chap liao but I dun really care about about the points system in SBF after my past exp. After all, it's just a virtual world over here and I doubt anybody will remember anyone at the end of the day upon retirement from the scene.

Just take it as a pinch of salt and move on, man. Regardless of how many zaps, there are many more bros out there who are reading ur FRs and relying on them to make a wise choice of how they are gg to spend their hard earned money.

I hv encountered an OKT who called me on the phone and screamed at me recently. I was wondering why he was so mad at me after all I'm a potential client. So I told him calmly that I'm genuinely interested in bonking his gals and that's why I msg him. Otherwise, I won't even bother to msg someone I dun noe. At the end of the day, I visited his stable twice so far with diff gals. I guess he has a bad day that day. Okts and the ladies are after all human beings and each of us face different problems and stress. Guess the world and this little red dot could be more peaceful if all of us try to show some basic respect to one another.

Lastly, we are here just to enjoy our bonking and boast a bit occasionally... and not just merely collect some virtual points, right? But it's good to have points too. If not, fine and it's not the end of the virtual world...