View Single Post
Old 03-05-2017, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

There are many different type of chiongster

Some are ok with fark and go type coz they need to release and rather not do it themselves

Some are ok just with a pretty face or body but louya service. Coz to them tt face or body is the turn they need.

Then there are others who need a specific mood or flow to get into to sex like myself lol.

Same as buying anything online. No disrespect to any working lady.
We just want to get what we see and get what was advertised.
If u bought green apples online but u get red apples, we will also kpkb.

And I don't accept like to accept an answer of not having a good mood and provide poor service. I wasn't the reason for her lousy mood. If she can undercut service based on her bad mood, can I pay lesser due to louya bonk?

I had met a gal who halfway through told me she is not in good mood and wish to stop. I didn't cum and she said she will only take half payment and we can meet again another day. Such gal hard to come by. In the end, I think I took 10 bucks back my traveling