Thread: BAD Girl
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2017, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: BAD Girl

Mr. Morris knew just where the lube was kept in Mr. Bradford's office. He worked his finger into my ass making it all ready for him. He then used a second finger to stretch me a bit more as I closed my eyes feeling him probe me. Then I felt the head of his cock press into me. 

I confess that I really do love anal sex. I love the way it makes me feel dominated. I love the burning sensation as his hard cock penetrates my tight hole. I love knowing that the man is watching his cock plunge into my sweet ass. I love that he is thinking dirty thoughts as he fucks my back hole. I love how tight I know my ass is squeezing his cock. I love the sweet, sweet pain of it. You completely lose yourself. You can't think. You just become an sexual animal. All you feel is each other. All he felt was my ass squeezing his cock. All I felt was his cock stretching my ass.

Mr. Morris was pushing his cock inside of my tight back hole. His hard married cock penetrating the ass of a girl young enough to be his daughter. I know Mrs. Morris wasn't letting him do this to her. Fuck her that selfish bitch. Better yet, fuck me. Fuck me, Mr. Morris. Fuck my young ass.

His cock was stretching me, opening me up. I bit my lip feeling that sweet burning in my ass. My ass was fire. Throbbing. Pulsating. 

Mr. Morris groaned as his cock went deeper and deeper inside of me. I squeezed his cock with my ass and I heard him gasp. 

"Harder," I said. That was all he needed to hear.

Nice Mr. Morris became an animal and began to drill my ass with his prick. He pounded my ass. I screamed as he plunged his cock harder and harder inside me. My head thrashed back and forth as he pummeled me. 

"Fuck Kali," he said. "I'm going to cum."

He pulled out of me and I quickly turned around going for his cock mouth first. I wrapped my lips around his dirty cock just in time as he let loose like a fire hose inside my mouth. I drank it all feeling it pour down my throat. Wave after wave of cum gushed inside of my mouth, over my tongue, sliding down my throat and filling up my tummy. There was so much of it and it kept cumming and cumming. I closed my eyes, breathed through my nose and ate every drop of it. 

"You are a marvel," Mr. Morris said. "I love that you love it so much."

I looked up at him with his cock still in my mouth and continued to consume the last drops of the biggest load I've ever swallowed. It was intense. I loved it. 

"Oh my god," I said. "I'm so full." We both laughed. He promised that he would save it again for me for the next time we "fornicate." I told him that I looked forward to it. 

Something happened that week that effected me in a big way. Mr. White came over in the morning before work like he usually did. He was sitting in my father's chair and I was on my knees naked giving him a blow job as I rubbed my clit. I had my eyes closed with his cock in my mouth and he was running his fingers through my hair. 

"That's it," he said. "Suck my cock, princess."

Oh. My. God. Princess was what my father called me. That was his pet name for me.

"Oh yes princess," he said. "It feels so good. Suck it. You suck my cock so good princess."

He even said "princess" the same way my father did. I was so confused but turned on at the same time. 

"Oh yes princess," he said. "Suck that cock good. Fuck yes. Oh fuck. That's it princess."

I took his cock out of my mouth for a second and stared at it. 

"Suck it princess," he said.

There it was. Right in front of my face. That big, hard throbbing cock was all I could see just an inch away from my face. 

Did I dare to imagine it was not Mr. White's cock but that of the man who usually sat in this chair? The man that called me his sweet "princess" for as long as I can remember?

"Suck it princess," the voice said again.

I did. I sucked it. 

I sucked his cock as hard as I could. I was like an animal slurping it and shoving it all the way down my throat. My two fingers were rubbing my clit furiously around and around. 

I didn't look up at him but just kept sucking his cock harder and harder. I ran my tongue under his shaft as I deep throated him. I was moaning uncontrollably. My heart was beating fast throbbing in my ears. I was trembling. 

"Oh fuck yes princess," he shouted as I went crazy over his cock. "Oh my god yes!"

I lost my mind at that moment. I just needed to suck cock. I had no thoughts but to suck his cock and drain it of every drop of cum inside. I wanted to empty his balls more than I wanted anything else in the world. I wanted to suck him until his balls were dried of all of its hot white load. I needed it so bad. Give it to me. Give me that cum.

"Blow me, princess. Suck my cock. Make me cum, princess. I know you want it. I know you want to eat my cum, princess. Suck it all out. Get my cum, princess. Get it all."

I felt his cock swell and then he blasted his delicious cum inside my mouth. Suddenly I came desperately as he pumped that sweet creamy fluid inside of me. My head was dizzy and I screamed with my lips still wrapped around his cock as his hot load jetted in my mouth and down my throat. 

I never, ever, ever thought about my father that way. I wasn't into incest. But for some reason Mr. White calling me that, sitting in my father's chair, his voice and inflection sounding just like my dad was too much for me. It was so naughty and crossed a line I never even thought about crossing before. It was a dangerous thought. 

Another important thing happened to me the next week. In my mind I never really fucked a complete stranger. Yes, many of the guys I hooked up with were men I just met but they were introduced through someone I knew. Picking up a total random was something I had never done.