View Single Post
Old 08-05-2017, 11:13 AM
Sawadee Krup :D

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 21
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is the secret to long lasting affair?

Not to sound harsh but what do you expect in return for this affair? Just pure love or are you planning to start a family with him?

In any case, being the "mistress" you have to take caution to be rejected anytime or being condemn

A friendly advice if you feel he love you more than his wife, he will cherish you, or else he may treat you as another play thing

I seen alot of ladies getting abandon when the guy becomes bored of them, just recently, this girl I know was the "mistress" and was pregnant with his kids for 2 month, end up the guy suddenly say he cannot love her, only treat her as a "friend" only, end up she was devastated