View Single Post
Old 09-05-2017, 01:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 14
seekerJ is a glorious beacon of lightseekerJ is a glorious beacon of lightseekerJ is a glorious beacon of lightseekerJ is a glorious beacon of lightseekerJ is a glorious beacon of lightseekerJ is a glorious beacon of light
Re: What is the secret to long lasting affair?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassandradream View Post
Not talking about FB but a real affair with feelings.

Anyone here on very long, romantic, sexually active, passionate, with mutual understanding companionship? Share the secret of a lasting affair here.

I have an "other man" and he is married with kids. I too have kids. We have been 'going on' for 3 years now. Seeing each other less often lately. Feelings didn't change but he seems distant now. Quite sure it's not about us but his work. I want to know his thoughts because we always share our worries with each other. But lately he keeps to himself. What should I do? I am afraid to lose him. He had been part of my life for years. We both know our standing in each others lives and that is to be a listening ear but lately I don't feel that way. We women still feel insecure at times. We don't want to over react but we do.

Can anyone give me enlightenment? Leaving him is not an option because we are never really a couple.

(If you will comment to bash, don't waste your time. Thank u!)
I will assume TS is having an affair with a married man who are both just having companionship of each other as no intention to further than that.

I don't think anyone able to enlighten you for any secret of a lasting "affair".

As affair never last. In some point, affair will be expose or ended when one party lose the interests and find someone else. As there's no real commitment or responsibility to answer each other. It's very easy to just run and say it's over and as if nothing happen.

It's going on for 3 years which is normally the honeymoon period is over. A relationship have to evolve further in order to carry on, if not it will die sooner or later.

Sorry to burst TS bubble but it's something that you might know what's coming. It takes 2 hands to clap, if he don't wish to open himself up there's nothing much you can do.

Hope you able to draw yourself out emotionally from this affair to avoid further damage. This also help you to control your attachment to him.