View Single Post
Old 09-05-2017, 07:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 8
Zeelova is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZeelova is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZeelova is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: His Silly "Girl"

Note:

I just realize that you guys do read this as I got flooded on my WeChat account - I woke up to new adds notification! Hahaha!

In any case of course there are pictures and videos even BUT no that's for my private viewing so not gonna publish it here.

In any case - a few of you ask what happen at the next meet up.

Here goes:

Episode 2:

Part 1:

Back then I was unsure whether meeting him is the beginning of something good or bad for me. I do know that guys from SBF are probably attached or married and we are all just a diversion from their routine.

In a way, sexually he satisfied me and based on his FR obviously I did the same for him.

However, on a "non-professional" assessment, I like him. I love his body, his kisses and his sex. There are of course other good encounters, however his stands out.

To make it "worse" our friend text me everyday.

As mention he booked me on 12/3. I had another booking on 13/3 in the evening and thereafter nothing much.

The lust in me grew and I know I wanted him again. I did the unthinkable - i actually proposed to meet on 19/3 if he wants on a mutual basis.

Obviously he was quite pleased with the invitation. And silly me forgot that I had to cook for a family event on the 18th - catering for 100 guests. So if he do come on the 19th I probably just lie down on bed, spread my legs and let him bang me all the way. I would obviously be tired.

But that was not meant to be - he text me - repeatedly on my first mobile and later on the second one - I was busy attending to guests and didn't respond to the first mobile until I saw the message on the second mobile. Apparently he won't be able to meet on the 19th.

Though disappointed, I take it as a recovery week for me. I get to rest!

Our teasing continues through out the week as usual and he proposed meeting on the 26/3 - 8 am.

I mark my calendar and close off the week for him. I didn't want to take other cocks before him.

I want to be tight and horny for him.

I woke up early on that day - 5 am as I remembered. Spend an hour in the toilet.

Point to note - those who came commented how spotless the place is. Yes it's well maintain coz I wash the damn toilet every morning.

So after cleaning the toilet, I cleaned myself up - everywhere. Minimal breakfast taken.

Texted him at 7.30 after I am done getting ready to ask his whereabouts. At 8.15 he appear.

Today I don a black lace black dress with clear skin pantyhose. My wig was a black cleopatra style till reached my waist - I know I look spectacular 😜

However it was hot and I cursed myself for choosing that wig. My whole back was perspiring.

I greeted him at the door, offered him a drink and link up with his arms.

I was nervous though. He sat on the edge of the bed while I was trying to cool myself down. I went around and pretend to do other stuff while he still look at me.

Him: Zee, come to me.
Me: errr wait ah.. I do something.
Him: Zee...

I melt..

Me: erm umm I sweaty.
Him: coz I m hot is it?
Me: *roll eyes*
Him: laugh - it's ok dear come to me.

I sat facing him and he lean forward to kiss me. I was trying to wipe my lipstick. But he ignore all that and there were smudges on his lips.

Me: stop! U look ugly
*promptly wipe the stain off*

He continues with his kissing. I realize he rarely tongue. We kissed more. It's ok I love his kissing too.

I touch his thighs sensually. Move up to his abs and nipples and he kissed me harder. Grab me and bring me closer to him just to kiss me harder.

Just feels good to be close to him. As he begin kissing my neck once again I feel the familiar sensation in my body.

Unable to contain the excitement, I pull off his T-shirt revealing the bod that have always been a turn on.

I then kiss him before licking his neck and up to his lobes.
My hands tugged at his shorts, while I gave him a seductive look and he promptly stood up.

Stripped him off and the first thing I did was to stand up as well.

Dance sensually as I rub my ass against his manhood.

Him: Zee...ur so sexy..(as he kisses my neck)
Me: hmmm so are u...

I gave one sensual dance with my ass before going behind him. My hands roam about his back and I went down to his butt.

Spread that nice of an ass apart before I tongue it. Touch and go.. and I lick him all the way up to the back of his neck.

Smell his hair and kissing his neck again and lick him down at the back before turning him around.

This time round I didn't lick the front bod.

Me: are you ready sayang?
Him: always for you.

With that, I position his 7" cock into my mouth as I hungrily but slowly take it in inch by inch. My hands tickle his bod - which he can't take it - while my mouth and tongue expertly gave him heaven.

Wetting it is easy but maintaining the speed sensually is not and all sorts of images sprang into my head as I thought of the various position in order to do a good BBBJ.

I decided to kneel and my hands went to the back of his ass. I look at him and wink and thru muffled lips - FUCK MY MOUTH.

He got it and began moving in and out at a slow pace before picking up speed as my tongue continue licking his hard cock.

He moaned endlessly while I blew him and I was definitely a mess. Sloppy.

He pull out from me suddenly and I look at him.

Him: erm I want to maintain it.

He pull me up, kiss my lips and lay me on my back. Spread my legs as he lie on top of me and he begin his Foreplay on me. My ass squirms as I felt him. But he wasn't ready for that as he continues licking me everywhere except MY NIPPLES!

He knew how much I wanted that but no he teased me. He work everywhere except there until I was moaning hard and struggling as he pin my hands down and without warning he DIVE to the nipples and begin licking it hard before sucking it. I shuddered and I felt the familiar sensation once again. My legs wrap around his waist as he realize my shuddering was still in motion before attending to the other nipple

I was rendered breathless.

He continued his foreplay as we looked at each other eyes - load of raw emotions in them.

Without warning I whispered to him,

I Love You.

His whole expression change - an expression I recognize very well. Of an attached guy who doesn't want to hurt the other party yet enjoys what he is getting from me.

I brush it aside as I continue kissing him ignoring his conflicting emotions. Soon his lust took over and .....