View Single Post
Old 11-05-2017, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 20
taxidriversg is a Helpful and Caring Samstertaxidriversg is a Helpful and Caring Samstertaxidriversg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: His Silly "Girl"

TRANSITION ✨
It has taken a lot out of me to get this far. From hiding behind with makeup, to finally accepting who I really was.
Back in 2014 I discussed it with the doctor and told them I’ve been dressing for a few years now. I also dressed so often that my real sluttiest instinct come out naturally So I might as well of transitioned then but I didn’t truly understand what it was But I told them for me that it’s now or never. I knew what I wanted and I was tired in doubting the way I felt. I decided to grow out my hair because I wanted to transition but was so afraid to go through with it. I didn’t think people would accept me and I wasn’t positive I could even do it. I knew something was missing. A big part of me that I had to keep hiding.
In 2015, I challenged myself to go out dressed up as much as possible and question myself if this was something I really wanted. It was tough having gender dysphoria. I often got sad every time I had to revert back to my old self after I took off the makeup and hair. I didn’t want to ever feel that way anymore.
Finally in 2016, I started my transition. I remember how happy I was when I took my first testosterone blocker which was followed by my first estrogen pill a week after. I wasn’t scared and still very happy I made that decision to go through It hasn’t been easy and as a matter of fact it has been quite rough,I tried to kill myself ending my life, all my friends started to laugh at me.
I just want to live, We are all human 
We are all different, but we still sharing the same life. Every life is important. but seeing the changes physically and mentally has made it all that much worth it. I had gradually becomes more and more feminine. its been amazing how much its effected my body. So far I have breast groth, loss of muscle mass, soft looking skin, my penis and balls are shrinking rapidly. I dont get erection at all anymore, become completely impotent and lose all sex drive with girls and loss of involuntary and morning erections.
Now here we are in 2017 and I completed my first year on HRT. I can definitely say Nothing makes me happier and I cannot wait to see what another year will bring. All I know for sure is, I’m not going back and only going to move forward in my transition