View Single Post
Old 29-07-2006, 04:31 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 0
taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Welcum back brudder mk23!
Here i summarize updated info by brudder mk23...rest a while brudder..rest and regroup. and we will be here waiting for yr FRs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mk23
back from Hatyai for 1week, finally have time to post.

took tigerairways night flight reach hatyai, after arrival at the airport, realise there no cabs in sight only the airport van, shared by 8person it costs 70baht/person to the hotel, imo i find it cheap and good and it reach our hotel 1st at hatyai palace hotel.
The hotel room is clean, spacious and with a nice bath tub at 550baht. there is 7-11 nearby and the hotel recept is very friendly and can speak mandarin, hokkien quite well. so upon arrival what can the horny bros do, of course check out the night scene. so off we went to kIss lounge which is a stone throw away.
Kiss lounge looks grand and upon arrival at ard 11pm u can see ladies at the entrance, but quite disappointed by the quality of the ladies. there was like 10 gals, but only 1 looks nice. She was tall n fair. Inside kiss lounge u can watch the live band perform but there was only 3tables with people. so off we went to another place. Rating 5/10

WaterBar
Big area, with live band performing chinese n thai songs. The bikini dancers are much nicer n prettier than kiss lounge ! and they are kinda fun to play with too. Music played is also RNB which suits us and 4 of us had a bikini gal each and there this tall fair female call AUM and she perform an erotic act in the fountain..nosebleed sia.. haha my friend sit with her and he kinda like her, but she was unavailable for booking that night and also for subsequent nights! I had this gal who can speak cantonese and she tell me to book her and can pay her ranging from 1000baht-2000baht up to me. will acompany me till evening time when she go to work, left her no. with me. but i din follow up cos that night not itchy for a bonk. overall waterbar is quite fun place to go to. but the waiter keep pressing for tips so i just give him 40baht.
Waterbar, all the bikini dancers can be sit with and a price can be neg for booking. Quality of gals defintely better than kiss lounge. A mamasan will bring the ladies to u, if u want. Rating 7/10
However, native thais that i speak to doesnt like waterbar.. say not fun, gals not good , why ?

So first night, sleep alone..
*tuktuk is 15-20baht person depends on the distance
*tuktuk driver damn fxxkup they try to chop u midnight charges and raise to 30-40baht/person if u take at night. - But we can speak little thai and so we give him only 20baht/person
*u may even share tuk tuk with the local thais which we did a couple of times .. lol but pls give him only 15bahts