Thread: My FT/FL Tryst
View Single Post
Old 28-05-2017, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My FT/FL Tryst

I seldom go IRC nowadays but on that particular boring day, I did not have anything much to do and so I thought I will try my luck in MIRC. And as usual, IRC nowadays have so many parkers but no chatters. Unlike the past when one can easily sian a xiao mei mei or pick up a fling or 2 from there. Nowadays the girls in IRC are more streetsmart and alert. They want guys merely to humour them and some even "hang up to sell".

After messaging a few just getting replies such as "hi intro?" and then no further replies after telling them my age, location. Maybe I am growing too old for this. Nevertheless, I had one guy messaging.

Guy: "How's luck bro?"

Me: "Bad, no luck at all"

Guy: "Wana exchange girl's number mai?"

Me: "huh dun wan la"

Guy: "why leh?"

Me: They sure ask who give the number. I duno wat to say"

Guy: "Just say know at Dragonfly la....... or friend give"

Me: Not all girls go dragonfly la..... Friend give she also sure ask which friend...." I dun like give other girl's number this way also. Wait u sabo me, they sure come screw me upside down....."

Guy: "Come on, I wun sabo you one la...."

I hesitated for a while.

Me: "Really dun wan la. If i give u the girl's number, makiam no respect her leh. U wan then I ask her first la. If she says ok then I give. How?"

Guy: "Aiyo u damn humji leh...."

Me: WA lau brother, dun give u, u say I humji. I ask first la. She says ok then at least u also dun need crack ur brains to think of excuse how u get her number right? If dun wan then let's call it off la ok?"

Guy: "OK la. U go ask then give lor."

Me: " Ok wat kind of girl u want?"

Guy: " Anything la... as long as not dao can liao."

Me: "!!!! Fat and ugly also u anything ar?"

Guy: Aiya u dun like dun means i dun like ma... Dun wan too fat la. Fleshy still ok."

Me: "Erm.... ok lor since u like that say. U wait"

And with that, I messaged a girl from my MSN whom I know is out to swing also. A little fleshy though. She was ok with me giving another guy her number and with that I replied him.

Me: "Hey brother, the girl says ok. 9XXXXXX."

Guy: "What's her name?"

Me: "Oh she is JXXXXX."

Guys: "ok. Give you this number la.... 8XXXXXXX. Her name is SXXXXX. Heard from her she from Taiwan but born in Singapore. You can say I give one. Say TXXXXX give one"

Me: "Huh simi from Taiwan born in Singapore? Born in Singapore means from Singapore wat. How come from Taiwan born in Singapore one?"

Guy: "No la, she born in Singapore but 1 parent from Taiwan ma. So she spent her childhood in Taiwan. Now come back Singapore stay."

Me: "Oh how old one?"

Guy: "She ar, 18 or 19 nia"

Me: "wa so young ar."

Guy: "Good ma. U dun like meh?"

Me: " okok thanks ar bro. Gtg for now."

And with that, I disconnected from IRC. Wondering should I contact this girl. Then I decided just to drop her an SMS and to my delight, she replied within minutes.

"Who is this" as I read her sms.

I replied "oh I got your number from TXXXXX."

"Oh so when you want it?" Her next message read.

"huh" I want wat? I thought to myself. This girl so direct meh?

Then I thought sms-ing was a little slow and effort consuming. So I decided to call her up directly. There was ring tone but she did not pick it up. And so I thought maybe fake one and brushed the thoughts aside. However about 40 minutes later, my phone rang and I picked it up. It was her number from my called display. 

On the other end, she spoke " You are?"

And oh yes I forgot to tell her my name and so I said "I am XXXXX"

"uh huh" and with that, we began our ever first conversation............... 

Through our conversation, I came to know that she is a single mother of 1 son and that she is actually providing sex service for money which meant she is a FL. She asked if I was interested in her service and I told her no and that she can just be friends if she do not mind. She said ok. I also asked her for her friendster account and added her. She looked like a syt from her pics but not wanting to trust pictures as we know most pictures can be a bit fakey. 

We still kept in touch occasionally and suddenly one day, she asked if I can go pick her up from Queenstown and send her home. She was staying somewhere in the north and I was thinking to myself (wa damn far sia) but I wanted to meet up with her and see how she looks like in real person. I gave a little excuse 

"wa damn far leh.... just to send you back. I gain nothing sia...." I told her on the phone. 

"Ok lah you come fetch me, then we go somewhere for a drink before sending me back ok?"

"Erm..... interesting, a chance to be with her alone." I thought to myself.

"Then no happening ar?" I asked her.

"We shall see la ok?" she replied.

"Ok lor. U sms me the address la then I come now." I told her and with that I chionged out to fetch her. When I reached the place we agreed to meet, she was not around and I called her on her mobile.

She told me she is on her way down and shortly after from my rear mirror, I saw a girl about 1.68m not slim and not plump stepping out from the void deck to the carpark fiddling with her handphone. My phone rang and I asked has she reached and she told me yes and where was I? I drove my car towards her and she smiled at me when my car came to a halt. She opened the door and said "Hi". In return, I replied "Hi" as well. She was wearing long fake eyelashes and she was wearing this tight miniskirt and could see that her toe/finger nails were all decorated with shiny beads. 

Throughout our journey back, we chatted in general and I asked her

"Where you want to go and drink?"

"Somewhere near my home can?" she said.

"Huh, not kopidiam bah" I retorted.

"no la.... go 7-11 buy drinks then go somewhere lor" she responded.

"Oh ok!" I answered her.

And with that, I drove to a 7-11 near her place, grabbed 2 cans of beer and 1 packet of CD and then went to a secluded multi-storey carpark. What was special and different about this carpark was that most carparks were constructed rising upwards. But for this one, beside upwards, it also had underground carparks up to 3 basements floors. So I drove down to basement 3. I could see at basement 2, there were already no cars parked there, needless to say about basement 3. I chose a spot at one corner which had a pillar wall on the other side and so, both sides were well shielded. I pulled open a can of beer for her and also the other for myself and started drinking. We continued chatting in general and I asked her more questions about herself such as,

"How much each time your session with your customers?" I asked.

"$250" she said.

"wa, so ex ar? BJ leh?" I further asked.

"Depending la. Some niao chees one give $50. Some more generous give $100. Got once, this guy gave me $200 but never do with me. I told him about my story and he felt pitiful for me and so he gave me the money to me to buy milk powder for my son." She explained.

I listened attentively as she began tell me her encounters.................................. 

We weren’t drunk for that night but we clicked. She hinted to me then and then whether am I interested in her service, but I wasn’t willing to pay $250 for her standard, maybe not even $100. For $100, I can get a better, much more prettier one at GL. As she told me more about her encounters, she seems to get turned on herself though I did get a little horny from her stories.

Then I suggested sitting behind the car where it is more spacious and I think she knew what I was up to. After switching to the back seats, we continued drinking and chatting. As I only bought 1 can of beer for each of us, soon the drink finished and I stepped out my car for a smoke. After my smoke, I went back into the car and saw that it was getting late. Before I could suggest to her to go back home, she went on again telling me about her encounters again.

This time she told me she gave a guy a BJ until he CIM. I responded and told her that so far no girls can blow til I cum yet. And I sighed looking a little disappointed. Guess she took it up as a challenge and asked if I dare to take a gamble with her. The deal was if she could blow til I cum, then I pay her $50. In my mind, I was thinking if she can blow til I cum, I dun even mind giving her $100!!! And so I agreed. Before I knew it, she pawed on my brudder with my pants still on and started stroking it. My brudder got a hard-on and then she tried to loosen my belt but I guess she did not know how to. And so I gave her some assistance and I took it off myself. She stuck out her tongue and began licking my brudder. It was normal, nothing extraordinary. But when she put my brudder into her mouth and began moving in and out of her mouth.

Wa Lan Eh! Buay tahan! The pressure between her lips, the momentum, the sucking effect and her tongue touching the tip each time she went in and out. First time I encountered such a great BBBJ!!! I nearly CIM but I tahan and never cum. 

It wasn’t long before her stamina ran out and she stopped. She cursed and sweared and said “Nabei why you take so long one? Damn tired liao.” I grinned and told her she failed. Saved my $50! LOL. And so, she LPPL and gave up. It was not the end of story yet. This was just the beginning. Anyway, for that night, I just sent her back and there’s more to come.