Thread: My FT/FL Tryst
View Single Post
Old 28-05-2017, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My FT/FL Tryst

We remained in contact frequently and most of the time, we chatted about sex or our sexual encounters. She told me she enjoyed sex and she has a high sex drive. I was surprised that she was so frank and honest with me as most of the time, most girls will kay kay act “virgin” and pretend to be holy. And since she was so open with me, I told her I tried 3some and 4some before but she told me she never try before. A devilish idea suddenly came into my mind at that moment. I thought of something, which was to persuade her to join me in a 3some, a MMF with one of my good buddy. And so I told her about one of my close friend, JXXXXX who is not interested in sex. But he enjoyed licking girls' pussies. This can make him go crazy and turned on which is enough to satisfy his sexual fantasy. She became a little interested in my offer. Tell me honestly how many girls out there dun like a paintjob, right?

And so I suggested to her, if she is ok with my idea, I will go arrange for a drinking session at his place. All this will definitely be totally discreet which I assured her. And most importantly, I told her if she is not "okay" with my friend on that day, we shall just drink and go home after that, no obligations. And so she agreed after more persuading……………….

My cajoling has worked, now only to make my plan into action. And so, I called up my buddy and told him about my plan. 

This weren’t our 1st time. We had a session with another 2 girls sometime back. Both of them were Bisexuals and so, you can imagine a girl licking for another girl live in action! And another session with another girl, a little plump though. My buddy was of course extremely thrilled after I showed him her pic on Friendster. He said I sibei good with my coaxing power and said I am impressive. But I think otherwise la. It's just purely luck. And so, I arranged for the day…………..

The day came and I arranged to meet her at 8pm at somewhere near her place. After that which I planned to fetch her to my buddy's place. I reached the place at 7.45pm and waited til 8.10pm. She did not turn up and so, I called her but she did not answer. However minutes later, she returned call to me and told me she is unable to make it for the swing. I was a bit angry and told her off. Not sure if it was real but she told me her granny was in hospital, which I am not sure if it is real. I even volunteered to send her to the hospital but she said there was no need. 

I felt I kena put aeroplane lor but I did not want to force her to go if she did not want to and so I called my good friend and told him about it. He was disappointed and asked if I can give him her number so that he can call and persuade her. And so I gave it to him and he told me to continue waiting there.

After about 10 minutes, he called me back and told me she agreed to proceed to his place. And so I called her back and she told me she is on the way to meet me. But on one condition, which is to send her to the hospital and I agreed. 

She reached at about 9+ (which meant I waited for nearly 1 hour+!!!!) and then we went to my friend's place. While in the car, she chatted casually. She was in a denim mini skirt and a tight fitting top. Bros who have tried her before can imagine how she looks. Took around 8-10 minutes to reach my friend's place. 

When my buddy saw her at his doorstep, could see that he was pretty impressed with her. We went in and sat down and started drinking. My buddy is one damn friendly fucker who always breaks the ice easily with anyone, be it female or male. And soon, we were chatting and enjoying each other's company. When my buddy went to get us our 4th round of drinks, I asked her whether is she comfortable with my friend and she nodded shyly. And as such, our swing started when he returned with the drinks. 

I was the one who initiated it by touching her breast. Could feel she was shy initially as my friend was present. My friend also took the initiative but he went straight for her pussy, lifted up her skirt up to her thighs and by rubbing her panties. Damn funny as he opened his eyes wide having this damn perverted look. I was frenching her when she started moaning. I stopped and took a peep at my buddy. He was already licking and sucking on the 2 lips of her pussy. Bushy black forest she has. Then she started stroking my dick and tried pulling down my pants. With some assistance from me, off my pants went and almost immediately, my brudder was placed into her mouth.

From my angle, I could still see my buddy feasting on her pussy enjoying every moment of it. At intervals, he will pull out his fingers from her pussy which were all wet covered with her juice and he placed them into his mouth tasting all her cum and showing it to me with a satisfied perverted expression. This nearly made me laugh but I controlled my emotions at that time. This went on for sometime and I could feel she was getting more and more horny as she still continued sucking on my brudder, moaning and sucking harder each time. I could also feel she was thrusting in and out using her mouth harder and harder with each pump. By the time she was ready, she just motioned for me to enter her. And so, I capped on a safety helmet and thrusted into her missionary style while my friend sat aside and watched the whole live show. I indicated to him to try her BBBJ but he did not want. But I insisted and told him it was damn great and so, he went over and she also gave him a BBBJ while he stood by the bed. 

After a short while, I told her to switch over to doggy style while I continued to thrust her even harder this time while my buddy still stood in front and she continued blowing. And each thrust comes with an effect of a moan, each time getting louder and I bet my buddy can also feel the vibration of her moan on his dick. Until now, then I can see his brudder starting to erect. Damn slow, not sure whether his brudder spoilt already or what....

And then after a while, I felt a gush forcing itself through my brudder and before I knew it, *PooF!* millions of my babies shot out into the condom and I stopped. She also stopped and laid sideway on the bed. My friend gave me a *Hmmmm* look and gave me the thumbs up indicating her BBBJ was indeed great. So far among all my sexual encounter, her BBBJ was the best. No girls can compare to her blowing skills! 

We decided to continue drinking. Did not have a 2nd round and then after that, I sent her home before going back on my own......................