View Single Post
Old 01-06-2017, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
i was in jkt recently, horrible jam (as usual) lol, couldn't tahan so i decided to go up to Rancamaya to relax for a couple of days instead.

nice place, though certain areas can surely be improved, (i'm gonna skip the usual boring part) so i booked an hour of oil massage session at the country/golf club, n one cute mbak was assigned to me.

she brought me up to the room (small n no shower), asked me to undress while she stood there n watched...lol could be very intimidating for newbie cheongster, massage was ok (i am not a fan of hard massage anyway).

i was trying to break the ice, chitchat a bit, mostly in "you ask i answer" mode...until i asked whether she was fasting, then the conversation got a little more interesting.

she answered "depending", my 2ic antenna started to vibrate (ah ha wat she meant by that lol), i played along...pretending didn't understand what she meant by that.

cut the story short, she said that many bapak use golf as the convenient excuse for coming here for a massage (ah ha gotcha). I asked her how much, she said depending on wat i wanted, she said everything could be arranged, kinky!

I tested the water 1st, i asked how much for hj n she replied up to me, ok lo i said 100k...to which she replied "don't have mister", 200k i said...she replied "don't hv mister", NB by this time my carrot head chopper alert started to sound, i asked her "ok berapa donk?"...she replied 500k normally for hj with clothes on. "WTF your hand made of gold siboh" said my mind, so i told her "ok!", unfortunately my small head overruled the big one lol.

total bill was 800k (massage+hj+tip)...around S$80-85, slightly "cheaper" than in sg.

*surely will tio labelled by TC2
Hi bro,
Why go to bogor for a happy ending???
But very good FR...
For that kind of money, can go to Travel hotel and get 2 session plus tips...

My humble two cents.