View Single Post
Old 02-06-2017, 11:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
She already said price is up to you.
Ayo if you extra spray and ask how much for spesial then of course the masseuse will ask for more lah!
Market rates in massage places that allow spesial is 100-300-500 excluding facility + massage fee.

Not say I'm an expert but because I was lucky as my local Indo friend showed me the ropes.
He told me the masseuse will know the market rates so don't need even have to ask.
Just say what spesial you want can liao.
aiyo อ่านดีๆเลยคุณพี่, what is the TC2's term for someone who nvr read properly/thoroughly?

i said 100 she answered "no have", even 200-300 also "no have". she mentioned "here is country/golf club" so indirectly she was implying that normal market rate couldn't be applied here. if i no extra spray later i ended up in lock-up for anyhow spraying on the mbak how?

hihi nvrmind lah, considered it as charity during fasting month so that mbak can buy more gifts for her family