View Single Post
Old 19-06-2017, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 8
Hacker2016 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHacker2016 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Local Chinese BBBJ Gem Not To Be Missed

Finally got my chance to have a bbbj date with Claire today!

The feeling can only be describled as Awesome and Wonderful!!! Peeps know i dont usually share FR - unless the lady is worth our time and money.

Claire is tall, gorgeous and her looks will grow on you! Her smile is so sweet that it really can melt any man's heart. She does look abit on the lian-ish side, but after breaking ice with her, you probably wish she belongs to you only...

Service wise, her bbbj is really out of this world.. she try lots and different variations and me being a person who is difficult to cum, succumb to her bbbj in just a few minutes. How good is it, is really up to bros to find out for themselves.

Bro, this gem is really worth the wait.. the GFE is so high, that you will totally forget you are engaging her service! She will treat you like her lover!
hope other bros will have the luck and opporunity to have a date with this pretty lady.

Thank you Claire.. the session was really wonderful. As much as I would like to keep thia gem for myself, I feel it would do her more just by sharing my humble experience with bros here.

Drive safely, and hope we will have a chance to meet again.
-这样看着我,我会有点小害羞的-