Thread: F a i t h
View Single Post
Old 13-07-2017, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: F a i t h

She planted a wet tongued kiss on me before adding, “I like it when you lick me from behind and I want it now.”

She walked towards the shower, pulling down her bottom and blurred out behind the wet shower glass. I rushed into it and dove down, sank my face into her ass crack and whack the hell out of her pussy, tongue fucking her.

My face was once again flooded by her sweet nectar and my saliva. Digging her holes with the tip of my nose, Faith was moaning for more. The position that I was in was hurting my neck and restricted my tongue to enter her sweet scented hole. So, I turned, sat on the cold shower tiles and went beneath my honeycomb, which was dripping with my honey.

I could feel her orgasm was slowly building inside as her legs went soft, placing most of her weight on me. My neck began to ache again. So I lay flat on my back and pulled her down with me. She squatted down with her pussy sitting right at the right place, my mouth.

That position was perfect. Her legs were apart. Her pussy was spread. My tongue has full access into it, harvesting all the juices it could find, dripping off the pinkish meat curtain.

She had her mouth stifled to prevent her moans to be heard outside as I attacked her base with powerful licks and suction.

“Baby…don’t stop. Please don’t stop. I’m coming.” Faith begged as she struggled to maintain in that perfect position.

“Ahhhh….!” She gave out that last scream, tried to grab on to something as she dropped to her side but accidentally turned on the tap to the rain shower head.

With the water beating down on me, I kissed Faith’s pinkish pussy before climbing on my knee, pulled her butt up and said, “My turn now.”

I inserted my raw hard rock rod into her as finished my sentence. I did not give her any time to recoup as I wanted it so bad. The image of Nicole’s bare breast was still lingering in my head as I pounded away the pussy of my new found lover.

My thrusts began to intensify as I leaned forward to knead on the Faith’s breast as they swayed violently beneath us.

“Baby…oh fuck. Arggghhh!” I growled as I thrust deeply into her from behind, visualising Nicole’s sexy buttocks.

“I’m coming…fuck…I’m coming!”

NICOLE!!

And I splashed my seeds inside her.

I did not shout out the name of the forbidden fruit. If I did, I would have been in a heap of trouble. Luckily for me, I did it in my mind.