View Single Post
Old 24-07-2017, 10:59 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4030 / Power: 17
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Those with Fuck Buddies, Little 3s 小三, Friends with benefits fall in....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
Hey bro, this thread was started by me, and its great to know you are not alone, neither am I on this road.

Its a tough road, and we are defeated by emotions. Say whatever we want, listen, read, complain, we will always do what the heart wants

Sex is a very powerful force. One good session makes you relish the feelings. 2 makes you believe its magical, 3 you are hooked.
My FB/GF started this way, and for the first few years, the sex was amazing. Then came the problems, the taking for granted, the cheating, lying, money problems, incessant arguing, to the point, the mrs found out.
And now even though I am still doing a tightrope act, balancing things, I know actually the one the tips me off, is always this girl whom I SHOULDNT be with.

I have a saying about ML, because my fb/gf, is a ex WL.
There's a reason why they are ML/WL and they can sell their bodies for sex. Money is everything to them, and if you cant give them that, you are OUT. They are not in it for the love, and they will always see sex as a transaction, no matter how they orgasm with you. Tip, never believe what they say to you, because its normally lies to make you fall for them. WLs are damaged in their hearts and spirit, and when we bond with them and accept them, we become damaged too.
We lose sight of the big picture, we lose sight of our families, our careers, our worlds get turned upset down, and its daily battle. We learn to accept all the craziness of a girl whose constantly controls your life through sex and crazy behavior and we keep giving and not getting much in return.
I am not sure if its just WLs or its just the nature of women. Women can be really ruthless when they have a change of heart, and when you have given your heart to the wrong woman, you are in for a shitload of pain.
I have been fighting my battle for 7 years, many many times it should have ended, and I was the one who forgave and took her back.
I have come to a point, where I know, the next challenge she gives be it cheating, lying, or doing things to hurt me, I WILL step away, because I will force myself to, be it drink to max, visit lots of WLs to heal my sore heart
Took a long time to get to this point, where enough was enough.
Wrote this sometime back and still is valid to the day
https://www.sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p...&postcount=161

I hope things work out for you. Cheers....
I am very grateful for your sharing and I truly identify with so many of the things that you have written. Sex is such a powerful emotion, and the emotional side of me always want to try to save the relationship one last time......just one last time.....I wonder sometimes if it is because of the sex, or if it is because of me trying to recapture the old feelings that I know we once shared.

My (ex)-gal is one who didn't try all that hard to make me fall for her, but I did and I did so hard. To her credit she was always upfront about her position and never wanted to break up my family. But the main issue I have is having her take me for granted.

I can fully identify what you said when you said they are damaged, at least in spirit (not sure about the heart part). Not to make any excuses on her behalf, but I once visited her hometown to see what her life was like. The conditions are heart-wrenching, the poverty and the almost total lack of (economic) activity made me fully realize how brutal her life is, and perhaps partially explain why a young girl with a uni degree and saddled with a debt of more than S$100K ended up being an ML in Singapore. I wonder sometimes, if I were to be faced with her set of circumstances and knowing know what the conditions are like for her back home - would i be able to do anything different? One part of me wanted to be with her to help her solve her problems, and I always do the best I can but I also have my needs and I feel so sad when I am rebuffed just because "she doesn't feel like it" time and again.

Thank you for the advice bro - I truly enjoy your posts and I wish you a speedy recovery.