View Single Post
Old 26-07-2017, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do you regret marrying?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnudes View Post
Once divorced the family is broken and unfortunately if you happen to fall sick you have to learn to take care of yourself which I am oredi doing now.

I hate to say this but based on other people's experience the bond will break after divorce. That's why divorce is a big NO-NO for any marriage especially with children. Ultimately the biggest losers are the children emotionally and psychologically.

Same here...However I find that even with kids still gonna let go too because if adult cant get along I see no point to hang on and it will affect the kids too . Better not to see parents always fight . My uncle had taught me that and eventually I divorced by ex wife because she has an affair outside...I learn to live alone and is kind of enjoyment too . No heart ache and headache . Most important thing is to have $$$$ ....We comes alone and be leaving alone . Nothing in this world belongs to you . Just enjoy the singlehood.