View Single Post
Old 05-08-2017, 08:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 15
l0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to behold
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Ccb sibei dulan. Msg yesterday in the afternoon to book a slot with LTD Kiki. She confirm the booking and ask me to go to MU spa near telok ayer mrt. 15 min before I reach I still tell Kiki I reaching, and she say OK.

The place very run down, bad paint. In the room no aircon

When reach I ask for Kiki, the boss also never say she is busy. Just collect $50 from me for the massage.
When in the room another girl come.
Looks: low class early 30s milf

I ask where is Kiki. She say she just start a session with customer. So I ask got other girl or not, tell me no. So I’m being forced to take this milf. Wtf

Her skills are:
Looks: 6/10
Massage: 2/10 dunno wtf she doing. Making dumplings on my back or what
Capped bj: never try
Hj: 2/10 trash

After the services still got the cheek to ask me say good words for the boss when I leaving!!!

After I left I Msg Kiki for an explanation. She only say sorry today too busy ask me come tml.

Guys, avoid this spa and girl. Chiong for nearly 10 years, never go spa until so dulan before.