View Single Post
Old 21-08-2017, 05:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 13
ShanicaLopez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lady Shanica Lopez - Wild Child of Hardcore! Get Ready for Pleasure Paradize!!!

CAN A STRAIGHT HETROSEXUAL ALPHA MAN SEXUALLY DESIRE A CROSSDRESSER/FEMBOY/SISSY/TRAP OR FULLY FUNCTIONAL PRE-OP LADYBOY/SHEMALE/TRANSEXUAL? THE ANSWER IS.....

100% YES.

I have had sex with men for many many years... for the censorship purposes I shall not reveal the age I started at. From my experience it is perfectly normal for a straight hetrosexual alpha male who will only swear by the hottest pussies on the hottest full bloodied females, to sexually desire one of us(the spectrum mentioned above, add on if I missed a category as it is growing now).

For most straight males its a kinky fetish and arouses them deeply to get think about or even get the opportunity to sexually engage a male in feminine form. The arousal comes from the deviant nature we possess. Well some of you girls here will swear that you enjoy male conpany to affirm you feminity and there is nothing sexual about it.... well darling... that in itself is sexual... any form of attraction is sexual in nature because of who you are and who you attract. It does not have to be sexual activity based. Thats simply human nature.

This site is for mainly gay men and is a blessing for all who love everything male but this particular topic/ chat is about males in female forms. And so we all need a change of perspective to reap its benefits.

The Alpha Male of cos gets even more aroused with the possibility of dominating another male in female form... that is why the most popular sexual position for a CD or Tranny is the Almighty DOGGYSTYLE. A bottom on all fours dressed as female with her balls and cock hanging out of her panties receiving a cock from her Top... we all know how great it feels and its it what we really want....

And this is precisely what turns on a Straight Alpha Male....the fact that they can dominate another male or former male in the case of some ladyboys as some truly consider themselves females born in the wrong body while for most CD its a fantasy to escape their gender, dressed as female, just notches up all the deviance. The Alpha Male in a sense feels power and gets a great gratification from the fact he is able to humiliate into submission the piece of ass he that is willingly and wantingly giving him pleasure.

There was a time when I was purely a Top for a short while and enjoyed only using the male asshole or tranny asspussy for my sexual relief... once I evolved into a full bottom, there was a time I could only come with a cock drilling into me... and I would actively seek cock as a str8 acting bottom guy or a CD. Well that experience definitely gives me much perspective into the mind of tops and bottoms.... as Domme it gives me a deep sense of how to train my own slaves.

I have met many men who are straight with families and children and who would only date another women for sex.. and all our encounters were incredible especially when the communication is clear. Expectations need to be communicated and dialogued about.... its the bedrock for mindblowing sex, vanilla or deviant.

A real Alpha Male will even ensure that you male part remains hidden or that you do not touch it at all while he is deeply entrenched in you as he wants to affirm his own maleness and affirm you that you are simply a cocksleeve for his tool... a toy for his relief. It is these men, the Top of the Alpha Male Echelon who normally are able to deliver the best anal sex. I will write another article about that in the future. While other Alpha fully enjoy the asspussy with a dangling cock which is now mentally a clit and embrace the impact into balls at each stroke. Still others completely dive into our clits as the our own arousal increases their even further.

Why did I choose to write about this... firstly its to give straight men clarity... its normal to wanna have sex with US so don't get stuck with guilt that you are breaking some moral code or you have become gay. Away with the fear and guilt. It time to dive in and experience what you really want.

And what about us... girls... dun be afriad to invite any man... even if he intimidates you. My best sex was with my ex-Boss when we met one day after I had left the company. Of cos he didn't know at first. I always hated him while working for him. But when we met, I was his first of our kind and he dominated me completely. Afterwards he said it was an incredible experience and we still meet sometimes when our schedules permit for more adventures. So dun ever be afraid to attract a straight man. Flirt with him if you want to be confident... if he responds even with an insult... he wants you. Its a matter of time. And you will be suprised how comfortable both of you will get. I have some guys who have become close friends and invite me to family events and introduce to their their wives. Of cos we have our secrets but thats the possibility.

I hope this gives everyone more hope and confidence about what you want. Change your perspective and hidden pleasures you truly desire will become available to you. Enjoy darlings

Ms Shanica Lopez
Mistress of Pain & Pleasure.