View Single Post
Old 21-08-2017, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 14
Chupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to all
Re: $80 Cat - China Chicks

10-19

After following some reviews I decided to checkout this house.

Looked around for the highly well reviewed G1 YoYo but didn't see her.

Picked G28 instead
Name: Quan Quan
Looks 6/10 GND, university looking type with spectacles, long hair
Body: 5/10 what she wore was deceiving, long flow white dress, push up bra. Very fair and smooth skin. But when we went into the room, she was wearing tights so her tummy was tucked, ass perked up and thighs looked firm, when she stripped it was like bean curd flowing out with thighs like dao pok! (Covered in Cellulite).
Boobs: 4/10, really saggy, as soon as she took off her bra, gravity kicked in! Boobs had stretched marks as they dropped southwards. Nipples were eraser type.
BBBJ: 4/10 it was only for about two mins, every 20 seconds she would stop and spit. I thought that was disruptive and totally spoiled the mood.
FJ: 4/10 accommodating but mechanical.

RTF: no.

As I left I saw G2 which was probably the most well maintained one in types of physique. I noticed this house have girls that are predominantly on the heavy side. Probably will appeal to those into BBW.