Thread: My Landlady
View Single Post
Old 31-08-2017, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 10
susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light
Re: My Landlady

After catching my breath on the sofa, I walked in to join Susan in her bedroom. I just left Susan's clothes in a heap on the living room floor; we can clear that later on. Both the bedroom and master bathroom doors were left ajar, and I could hear the shower running. Susan was even humming to herself!

I looked at the marital bed that Susan shared with Uncle, and considered if I should lay on it to 'add my scent' to it. What the hell, Uncle's not around, and I just had sex with his wife, so how bad can it be to just make his bed my own?! I laid down on the bed, all naked and a little sweaty after the sex session, and waited for Susan.

When she came out of the bathroom clad in her towel, Susan was surprised to see me laying there.

Susan: Oh, honey, I didn't hear you coming in. You tired? Want to have a nap? I already changed the bedsheets and covers this morning so it's all fresh and clean.

Me: It's so comfy here. Will you join me for a nap?

Susan: Let me clean up outside first, then I'll come join you.

She went out still only clad in her towel, but was back in just a few moments. Then she started to open her wardrobe to get dressed...

Me: Oh, you don't need to get dressed! Just come sleep with me like that!

She spun around, with a cheeky smile in her face...

Susan: You naughty boy! You're just trying to get me naked and into bed with you!!