View Single Post
Old 11-11-2002, 03:44 AM
ah bee

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power:
Re: MY Saloon at GLH

Bro, where the hell is GLH??? Pls enlight me. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally posted by giggs310010
After reading alot on all the saloon in previous thread, I decide to tryout 1.
I was driving near GLH, so decide to pop in. I tell myself, if I get to see aunities in the saloon, I will not walk in but instead will proceed to 5th floor Golden Garden to tryout brown sugar.
Went to 3rd floor, as lift door opens I straight away walk into MY, saw 2 girls about early 30's, and 1 about late 40's. So I asked the late 40's any massage, she say yes, I asked her can I choose the girl, she said YES.

So after looking at the 2 girls, I choose the one with CFM look.
Her name is Xiao Nin. The other girl is Xian Yun also not bad looking.

XN lead me to the back of the saloon, I lied down and she proceed to massage me. Only 1 miserable partition to cover half the area, in the mist of massage the other 2 girls keeps walking in & out to access to the washing basin.

After 10 mins, I asked XN can I touch her, she say yes.
So I slowly reach out my hand to go under her skirt to feel, wow is wearing a g-string. I continue to touch her butt, squeeze her A size tits too. Even use 2 finger to finger her. Through the whole touching, the 2 girls still keep walking in & out of the area, off course saw the whole hank panky, but acted as if they don't see.

These goes on for 30 mins, cannot takan & I finally shot my load, XN clean up my cock with a wet towel, also clean my hand as it is wet with her cunt juice.
Overall a very satisfied 1st time experience in Saloon.

Anybody else have good experience to share ?