Old 14-09-2017, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
floatingon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Zon

Just quick update on the scene at The Zon. I arrived close to 11pm and the bars were bustling. I walked into Texas and it was full house. I didn't really enjoy the vibe there as it was really dark and the music was extremely loud. The number of guys definitely outnumbered the girls. Hard to determine if the girls were lookers due to darkness, but could see many tables with all guys.

I left Texas and walked into the bar next door (If you're facing texas, then on your right.) Similar type beer bar with Viet chicks. Music was softer, lighting just right and had 1 small tv playing soccer. Happened to have an empty table closer to the bar so I ordered a jug. Cost RM52 and was extremely diluted. Probably better to stick to bottled beer. The Viet girls were really good looking. They will ask if can drink with you and they expect tips. Only speak Mandarin and they will butterfly. But because it's a much smaller pub compared to Texas, I felt the ratio of girls to guys was much better.

In the end, I tipped the girl who sat with me the most RM50. I did ask what the going rates were from waitress and other girls and all quoted RM50, so I'm not sure if I got cheated or not. But she sat with me for the better part of 2 hours so I think that's reasonable. I believe you can rubba them as well, but maybe bigger tips?

What I'm wondering is if the girls will go out with you for a price? Anybody has any insight on this? I will be going again tonight to try to dig out more info. I also passed by Geoventure which looked like there were some hot girls. Not sure if working or just local girls.