Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
HeadlineNews deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
I'm going to be very blunt n brutally honest.

In the era of AIDS, our lives literally depend on the faithfulness of our women/GFs/wives/mistresses/lovers. Women cheat as much as men, but they r much better in concealing their affairs haha. Over 50% of legal wives cheat. Local SG girls cheat just as much as maligned PRC n Thai girls.

How do u 'cheat proof' your women? Be vigilant n maintain a high index of suspicion. NEVER be complacent whether you hv been w/ her 2 days or 20 yrs. Most importantly...her degree of emotional n sexual connection/addiction w/ and for you. In doubt, don't hesitate to engage a reputable PI.

I hv mentioned the importance of making deep emotional connection w/ your women n that this connection, no matter how seemly strong n secure, can't last forever without strong sexual connection and/or addiction as well.

I hv also mentioned that the most powerful n fastest way for a woman to get sexually addicted is regular, intense n prolonged PVO. IMHO, the 2nd most powerful way is to give her masterful cunnilingus n make her come n come. It's even more powerful If u know how to give simultaneous stimulation of her G/deep spot n anus, the so-called trigasm. Making a woman sexually addicted to you takes time, perhaps minimum of 3 to 6 months or longer of staying together...

One factor that has not been well discussed, nor well understood, is the right balance of dopamine n oxytocin in inducing sexual addiction. Too much in one may upset the balance n may disrupt the addictive process. Unfortunately, this is very complex n there r many other variables, depending on both partners n the activities, inside n outside of bedroom..

Any comments?

Bro WB
Bro WB

Today headline news was the post above you posted 3 years plus ago.

Aids is just a disease today and preventable. Aids no longer is a death sentence. Best if you stick to the same sex partner and will be ok. Anyway cheaters are everywhere and no matter what race or nationalities.

"Trigasm" - A female TriGasm is the result of arousing 3 points of pleasure, the clitoris, G-spot, and anus simultaneously.

Very powerful word which I learned today. Now is to practise how to do the act.

IMO any gal who experienced full orgasm will forever hope to want it again and again.

Knew you are busy with your guest and hope to hear from you again.

Keep sharing bro.