View Single Post
Old 17-09-2017, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 16
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future
Re: Should I walk out of my marriage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disillusioned99 View Post
Lately I saw him posting in Samy Boy about that massage parlour.

Today I found a SMS sent by him to that Slut saying he misses her.

Maybe it is time I move on. Once a cheater forever a cheater?

Ps: all these time I have been satisfying him sexually, so it is not like he is "dry", so he needs to find other outlets.
Can't really tell you what to do, I am no different from him thou i stop at the emotional part...it all depends on you whether you are able to accept his alternative life style...but do remember whatever decisions you take will be life changing not only for both of you but also for your kids...and do let him know too cos it will drain him further financially maybe to the point of bankruptcy..take it from me..i been through it all..