Thread: Tg Balai
View Single Post
Old 19-09-2017, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 13
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by beardbastard View Post
tempted to try as my first trip i already stayed in maxi
but when i look at their agoda page, i can't bring myself to like their room
considering that i spent most of my time inside the rooms, i decide not to gamble it. plus i'm planning to persuade maxi masseuse to spend the night with me
paradise doesnt have their own spa right? Granted their location is nearer to massage parlours....
i visited balai once. tried their massage in the massage palours along "one of the stretch". massage was quite good as i opted for a milf but for a 90min massage, it cut short to 60mins and tried to persuade me for a special. tried another one for 60mins, same thou massage was quite good, it was way too short. eventually, i told myself better just for for foot reflexology . thats the only massage palour which can massage and smoke at the same time hahaha... never happened in thai or philippines.